Saturday, September 23, 2006

Little Man

Usually when I drop off Alejandro at daycare, I have to hand him over to the teacher he likes and she carries him around for a while and distracts him as I leave. Well, yesterday, I put him down and he was standing, he just took off- walking. He walked over to a group of toddlers who were playing with some toys and sat with them and started talking away. The teacher said to wave by-bye to Mommy and he did. I was so proud.
When I pick him up to go home, he extends his hand out to each teacher to shake their hands. They say he is "just like a little man."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww - he's growing up so fast.

Pics of first bday party? what's the status on that?

Monkey Business said...

we'll have pics geared to go for his birthday party at the daycare on Wednesday, and his home party this coming weekend.

Anonymous said...

We always knew he would be a little man!

Dr. Liperuote asked me the other day how old AJ was. When I told him almost a year old, he was shocked.

Apparently, he thought AJ was only 4 or 5 months. Time flies!