
Alejandro can't get enough of the bathtub. I remember when he was a few months old, and he would scream bloody murder when his body hit the water. The earpiercing screams have been replaced with laughter accompanied with heavy splashing.
Here he is playing with his bubbles. On another note, he started saying "Love you".
3 comments:
awwww, gosh i'm seeing more and more Leticia in his face. so dang cute. i can't wait for Baby Awesome to start talking (and stop screaming in the bath).
I know. It's like they're screaming bloody murder and if anyone heard, they would surely think something was seriously wrong. Then one day, you put him in the bath waiting for the screams, and they discover splashing. Bath toys also help.
I was thinking the same thing! There is something very Marcelo in his face that I can't quite pinpoint, but I definitely see Leticia. He's precious!
Post a Comment